Monday 25 April 2011

---->YoU ArE ThE AnGeL Of My LiFe<----

      I'm waiting for u to come into my life from the moment that i realized there is something in life called love , once i have asked what it is , but after seconds i felt that my love is out there some where so i smiled because my love already exists but then i got sad because my love is far far away from me and not beside me ,i wanna do anything only just to know who is she or where is she or how does she looks or if she near to me and always around or i don't know anything about her yet , just sometimes i feel that i will meet her soon , sometimes i feel that she is always in front of me but can't even hint about that to me ,anyway just i wanna her to know that i will be under her command just come and point for anything and consider it between your sweet hands "SWEET HEART" I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU , I NEED YOU BESIDE ME , I'M FEELING SO LONELY PLEASE HURRY BEFORE , MY END COMES :'( :'( hurry up only more time to walk the path without you again i will be already dead as soon as i arrive at 1 cm far from the start :'( :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment