Friday 29 April 2011

---->the most valueble persons<-----

       I love them , i truly can't live without them , they light my life , always beside me when i need them , they makes me laugh , they makes me learn from life and have some experience , i can do anything for them but when they get mad of me i really can't sleep except when i make them forgive first and they are too hard to find maybe i have many of those persons but only 2 are always beside me if i just wanted any help , they are my best friends and there int.(D,D) , hhhh even there intials are exactly the same but they are not the same they a little bit differ from each other but any way ****(I LOVE THEM MUCH I WANT THEM TO KNOW THAT AND NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT OTHER THAN THAT EVEN IF I SAID THAT MY SELF)****

please forgive me for anything i did to you

No comments:

Post a Comment