Sunday 24 April 2011

--->AnGeL FeeLiNGs<---

            **While i was sitting alone thinking and wondering what will be my feelings if i lived the experience of having a love or girl friend !!!, then i realized that i can know that feeling if i imagined that, then i tried to draw an image in my mind about me and my girl friend between my hands but never imagined how she looks and if she short or tall, thin or fat , blonde or black hair , all that doesn't matter to me i only wanted to know what would be my feelings at this situation , and actually it was a very beautiful feeling but can't describe ever that feelings by words but i will try ***** (It's like you invented an external world of your love and her love and living in it )***** , but of course the reality differ from my imagination but i will make a world for her from my love and never make her just be hurt even a little bit , just i want her to be beside me now and ever and for ever :D waiting for her life long , 
              ----->I NEED YOU DARLING<----


 EVEN IF DIDN'T FIND YOU I JUST WANNA YOU TO KNOW THAT I WOULD BE TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU AND NEVER THOUGHT OF ANY ONE EXCEPT YOU , DARLING .

No comments:

Post a Comment