Tuesday 26 April 2011

---->I LOVE YOU<----

(i love you), it's a word that i dreamed to say to you,but i never could be near to you,i only saw you in my dreams ,But i have never lose hope to find you and hold you between my eyes and hug you , but i have to ask you--->"Do you think that i will have the ability to see you in reality?!!! or it's only a beautiful dream i still living it :( i hope the second guess is wrong cause if it's true it will cause me death just as soon as i know that ,i hope that one day the dream comes true and see you in front of me and can touch you , i ensure you that you will never regret for being beside and near me , cause i would make anything for you to make you live happy for ever :) waiting for you even if you never felt me i will be life long .
                                              
"And just i wanna you to know that your name is carved on my heart from the moment i was born"

No comments:

Post a Comment