Friday 25 November 2011

LaTeLy _____(-_-)


After what happened in the last few weeks , and no one can walk out of his home or hang out with his friends i felt so lonely cause my days became like 1 day and only different in college lectures only but the whole week became so boring , nothing new , it's really affected me , so it's a quite depressing situation , so when i started to think for a short time period i found that if i have ever fall in love , that would change a little bit of this inconvenient situation , but something took my thought for a long time , i am living in a huge planet called earth , i started to wonder the sky , and trace the clouds , i found it so amusing , but i saw after that the beautiful sun set , i remembered how  empty my heart is, then i wanted to cry but i remembered that if my destiny is to meet someone so i will meet the most suitable girl for me then i smiled ,,,,,( Based on my own experience in college bus LoL )

No comments:

Post a Comment