Saturday 29 October 2011

--->>> OO FiRsT KiSS OO <<<---


Where would it be??!! , when would it be ??!! , under clean sky or under rainy wheather ???!! , what would be it's taste ??!! , with whom would it be ??!! would it be by my while or was forced to do ??!! , alot of questions are in my mind really but what's really matter to me would it be with the one that my heart have choosen or would it be with one my heart didn't choose but my mind did .... so hard to know that which make this thing have some advantages and disadvantages , let's start with the disadvantage ... first maybe i would not find her , maybe i meet her at wrong time and wrong place , maybe i won't find her at all and choose one i have never felt a thing towards her , and the advantages .... maybe my destiny is carrying something better to me , maybe i find her and marry her and live happily ever after , maybe i live all my life without any girl in my life , maybe i don't find her but marry someone and love her after marriage , but " I THINK MY DESTINY IS CARRYING A BETTER THING THAT I WILL NEVER IMAGINE TO GET " , Any way if i find her and told her about my feeling at this time i would kiss her , in a romantic place with some flowers surounding the place and with a slow music and beautiful sunset view , it would be memoriable :) , hope to make that happen some day ..... :******








No comments:

Post a Comment