Tuesday 28 June 2011

--->NeeD SomE EspeciaL Person<---

I'm feeling so lonely , no one cares about me , no girl friend , and even the two that they still Especial  to me they are not beside me when i need them , please please please! come because my life is being changed from light to darkness which you can't even know if you can see or you are blind :( , it's hard to live in this world alone , hard to see every one around you having fun with the one he in love with but you can't even imagine your other part,your soul , the one who will control your life and make it goes from hell into heaven just as soon as she get into your life , as soon as that happens , you will see the flowers suddenly comes out around you and close to hear trying to touch her like she is sort of an angel and actually she will be an angel but only to you in your own world which you made it to her from love and romance and covered by your heart and chained by her love for ever. please be quick (----->I'M SO DESPERATE AND FEELING THAT IS ONLY A BIG LIE AND ONLY UNBELIEVABLE DREAM :'( <-----)

No comments:

Post a Comment